I admit, I'm addicted to The Pioneer Woman. I just can't help it. A former classmate sent me her link one day, quite a few months ago, stating that this woman reminded her of my and my cowboy out west. While I'm not sure if I agree, I can say that I wouldn't mind being just like her someday. :)
She has recipes, funny stories, great photography and great tips regarding homeschooling and gardening. While I do not plan to do any gardening nor homeschooling of children anytime in the near future, I still enjoy reading those posts. Also on her site is a chapter-by-chapter account of the "complete saga (to date) of the rip-roaring true story of how I met my husband, Marlboro Man, and how I went from spoiled city girl to domestic ranch wife in the blink of an eye." (it's a great story, really)
Most of all, I LOVE her recipe section, and the way she gives you a play-by-play of just how to measure, mix and cook (seriously, with pictures!). And someday, I will actually make all the recipes that I've been drooling over the last few months. For example, orange-marmalade rolls, ginger-steak salad, ranch style chicken (Marlboro Man's fav) and even sushi!
Anyway, I just thought I'd share this wonderful blog with you, in case you need something to draw you away from the more important things in life. Seriously, it's quite addicting. I check her site at least once a day. Hope you like.
No comments:
Post a Comment