Everything has been unloaded and carried up the 16 steps to my second story apartment. Poor Greg...if only I were a little stronger, his back wouldn't be so sore from carrying all the weight! Fortunately, he had a dolly that came in handy with my enormous TV. Although he still had to pull it up those steps...What would have I done if my boyfriend weren't so strong and manly? I hope I never know.
Now I need to pick up a few things, unpack all the boxes and totes, and slowly settle in to my new place. It's rather cute, and I'm excited to add my own decorating touch to it.
Let me know if you need my new mailing address.
1 comment:
Hey there!
I would love it if you could email me your new address. I have been trying to find you on Myspace and Facebook, but no luck:( Tonight I stumbled onto this blog that I had saved in my favorites! Whew:) If you are ever back in Wisconsin we will have to get together:)
Here is my email address..
jck412@new.rr.com or Spiegj53@uwosh.edu
Miss ya!!!
Jen Spiegel:)
Post a Comment