Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quick Update...

Just wanted to share with anyone who is curious and checking in on the status of this week's interviews...

Monday:
Northwest Medical Center-I think it went well, but it was hard to tell. There are 4 other applicants that they are interviewing yet this week. They said I should hear something early next week.
Bayada Nurses-Quite unexpectedly, I was informed that I would be a great fit for a full-time office position. I applied for a CNA position, so this was excellent to hear (better pay & hours!). I am pretty optimistic about this, and hope to hear something before I leave Tucson on Thursday.

Today:
Total Care Connections-Sounds like the job is mine if I want it. But the downside is that they can't really guarantee anything more than 20 hours a week. This would be a great filler job if I get the CNA position at Northwest. They have to run a background and check references before I hear anything more.
Job Fair-Total bust....Most of the companies in attendance were in the line of financial services, community colleges, military and retail. I was there about an hour before I decided to leave.

So that's about it at this time....hopefully I will have more to share soon!! :)

No comments: