Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ami & Justin

I was fortunate enough to attend the wedding of my beautiful cousin last weekend. Although we grew up in two different states, our families visited each other over the years, and we were sorta able to "grow up together." We've kinda lost touch over the most recent years, but since we're still family, we still keep in touch. And last weekend, I witnessed as she made the vow to be with her new husband for the rest of her life. Here are a few pictures (descriptions follow each picture):

Uncle Jeff, Ami, Justin and Aunt Char (she is my dad's little sister-a VERY fun aunt!!)

The new Mr. & Mrs. So beautiful!! Are you sure you're old enough to be married, Ami? I swear you're still eight.....


All of the cousins (minus my brother): Sister Rachel, my niece Asha, Sister Sarah, my nephew Arjen, ME, Ami, Caleb (background), Micah and Anna.

The Abraham girls!! We have some great genes!

Grandpa Abraham and little Arjen.

God's blessings on your marriage, Ami!!

No comments: