I wanted to post a few pictures from my recent graduation from Saint Louis University School of Public Health. I am now a Master of Public Health!

My parents drove down from Wisconsin for the special day! I was extremely thankful that they were able to make it. They have been so supportive and encouraging over the years...and the past two and a half were no different. Thanks, Mom and Dad!!
After the surprisingly nice ceremony at Chaifetz Arena, we headed to my apartment to have some celebratory champaigne.
Greg's parents were gracious enough to allow my family to stay with them for the two nights they were in town. My little one bedroom apartment just wasn't quite big enough to allow comfort for all. They too joined us in the celebration. I thank them for all the support that they have given me over the previous two years that I've known them. Thanks, Bruce and Janet!

A very special graduation gift was my sister coming down for the ceremony as well! Even though she had 4 weeks left of her pregnancy, she endured the 7-hour car ride to St Louis so she could watch her big sister celebrate on a very special day. Thanks, Sarah!! By the way, I LOVE this picture! You can't tell, but her belly is sticking straight out! :)
We then went to Cicero's, one of my favorite St Louis restaurants, for a celebratory dinner. We enjoyed visiting and sharing stories of my time in St Louis and Copper Creek. Now...to find a job that I can use this degree in!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment