Friday, January 30, 2009

Discouragement

dis·cour·age·ment
Function: noun
1 : the act of discouraging : the state of being discouraged
2 : something that discourages

This has been the word of my week. I'm not sure why, but I am feeling quite discouraged about the job hunt. It doesn't help that I keep hearing how horrible the economy is doing, and how thousands more are losing their jobs each week. How selfish am I in wanting a great job 1500 miles away from me, when so many others can't even get a job in the town they're currently living? I have two jobs right now. Hmpf...

I realize I have a job interview already set up and I'm going to be in Tucson with the opportunity to search out additional job opportunities-all in just less than two weeks. But I'm still just feeling...uncertain. It's hard to explain.

And I know that I just need to put my faith in God, and pray continuously...which I do, oh man do I pray!

But it's still hard.

*sigh*

No comments: