Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...

There is SO much for all of us to be thankful for this year!! I know that for many, times are tough right now, but there is still so much to reflect upon and thank God for. Here are a few of the things that I have been able to ponder this Thanksgiving and give thanks to God for bringing into my life:

God
Faith
Grace & Forgiveness
Family members all over the US
Friends all over the US
Technology that allows me to keep in touch with family and friends
Airplanes, trains and automobiles
My wonderful FIANCE!
God's perfect plan
My future in-laws
That I live in America
My health
My education
The job I've had for the last 6 months
Benefits that accompany my job
Co-workers that continually share in my life stories
Running a 1-mile race down a parade route with my wonderful friend!
Surviving the 1-mile race!
The ability to play football the morning of Thanksgiving
Ice and heat packs
Celebrating my 29th birthday and new engagement with my family in Wisconsin
Helping Greg move into his new house (or garage)
Not being around when Greg moves everything from the garage into the house
Coffee
Beer & Wine
Food
Being fortunate enough to overeat on Thanksgiving and every day that follows through the start of the new year
Exercise programs that help you shed holiday weight gain

There is a whole lot more....of course. Hope you have an opportunity to ponder what you are thankful for this year....

No comments: