Saturday, November 14, 2009

New House Keys!!

Greg officially closed on his new house yesterday!! There was A LOT of headache over the last couple of months, and at times, we were afraid it wouldn't go through. Even yesterday was a crazy day for Greg. I will not get into it and bore you, but let's just say he so happy not to have to deal with his real estate agent any longer. He is more excited about this than becoming a home owner!! I'm excited because now he owns a house that I can help decorate and cook in!! I've already asked if I can use his massive counter top space for baking Christmas cookies. :)

So this weekend begins the packing and moving of Greg's things to the new house. Let's hope neither of us are injured!!! I'll post more later, but here is the house Greg (and the bank) officially own:


No comments: