There is this really cool website that I stumbled upon one day. A fellow Christian sister and her friends (all who are mommies) have started a t-shirt company, called Wild Olive Tees (get your verse on). Their shirts are super cool and created especially for women! One of the great things about this company, is that they donate 10% of their profits to charity, selecting organizations that strive to grow the Kingdom.
Anyway, you can learn more about this great company on their website. I just wanted to share this great find with you all, and ask that you share with others. Maybe your church's women's group can do a group order! (I think they do discounts for that) I'm hoping to order a shirt or two when I start getting a paycheck again! :)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive button. You have been entered into our giveaway!
Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com
Post a Comment