Monday, February 9, 2009

Preparing for my trip

Can I just take a moment to brag that in just 48 hours, I will be enjoying the beautiful winter weather of the southwest?!!?!! 80-85 during the day, with lows reaching around 50 at night. I AM SO EXCITED! Even though this is more of a "working trip," I am hoping to be able to have some time to enjoy the sunshine.

Tonight I'm starting to pack. I bought a suit over the weekend, so I'm all set for the big interview-with the company I know hardly anything about! I'm printing off many projects from work and grad school-creating a portfolio that I'm hoping will be quite impressive. I am hoping for the best, but of course, preparing for the worst. I have no idea what this interview will be like, and whether or not I will know, or even have a feeling of how it all went by the end of that day. I am praying that many of the uncertainties swimming around in my mind will be cleared up that afternoon. If things go extremely well....I can enjoy the rest of my time with Greg, and perhaps even start apartment hunting! But let's not get ahead of ourselves....

Anyway...I'm trying to prepare for this trip-physically, mentally and spiritually. I don't know how many more scenarios I can create in my mind for how this trip will turn out, and I'm hoping that one of the happy ones will become reality. But I don't want to get my hopes up or get to excited. God has His plan, whatever that is...and soon it may or may not be revealed to me. We shall see! I will try and update the blog as soon as I know some specifics....and hopefully it will be exciting news! Many prayers are certainly welcomed! Interview is scheduled for 2pm MST on this Thursday, February 12th.

Regardless of the outcome of the interview....I get to spend almost 6 warm days with Greg! And in beautiful Tucson, no less!! :)

1 comment:

Schurman said...

Good luck with your interview today. Just remember that you are interviewing them to see if you want to work there. Not the other way around. Ultimately, you'll make the decision to accept the job.