I know there are some inquiring minds out there, but I have no news to share. The research group hasn't contacted me yet, which is alright since I've already made my own decision. I'm not going to elaborate very much here and bore you all, but if they do decide to offer me the position, I am not going to take it. I've been praying about it ever since I walked out of their office on Friday afternoon, and I feel really good about this decision. When it comes down to it, I just don't think this is the job God has lined up for me.
Going to Tucson and interviewing with this group was not a complete waste. I gained a lot from the experience of my first real professional and career-based interview. Next time, I will be even more prepared to impress whomever I meet. Also, I have a better idea of what I want, and what I am willing to compromise for a career. And besides, I had an opportunity to spend some time with Greg, even if it was more work and less play.
At any rate, I'm back in the Lou, back to work. The job search continues as I continue to pray that God will lead me in the direction He wants me to go.
Ah, patience....
No comments:
Post a Comment