Thursday, February 26, 2009

Here we go again...

Last November, I applied to a position at the health department in Tucson. I really thought that I was perfect for the job. However, since I technically hadn't finished my degree yet, and technically didn't have a full two years of research experience, I wasn't considered to have met the minimum requirements.

But guess what? The position is open again.

And guess who meets ALL of the minimum requirements?

So I just faxed off the application (literally, only a minute ago). The fax machine made me extremely nervous as it took at least 10 minutes to send it off, having to redial I don't know how many times. But it's done. The application deadline is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll hear something within the next week or so.

I've done all that I can do for the moment, and now it's out of my hands. All that's left to do is....pray.

No comments: