IS AMAZING!!
I know I've complained before about fall in the Southwest (ie: my discussion about the start of Football Season), but I'm REALLY enjoying this weather!! I turned off the central air this week, and don't plan on turning it on again for the next 8 months. I've opened the windows; well, my one window and the sliding door that opens to the balcony. Each morning greets me with the cool and crispness that I just love. Daily highs are only in the 80's, and skies are clear almost every day. It's so beautiful!!
Mind you, I have no idea it is October. It really feels like June in Wisconsin. My desk calendar says it's October, and that we are in the season of Fall. Football games are all over the television all weekend-long. The stores are filled with Halloween decorations and costumes, and everyone is beginning to discuss Thanksgiving plans. But my fingertips and my toesies feel that it's still summer. Poor things, they are so confused...
I can't imagine what is going to happen when I travel to Wisconsin for Thanskgiving next month....
No comments:
Post a Comment