Thursday, October 22, 2009

Look at these cuties...

My adorable niece and nephew!!

Asha is about 3 1/2 years old now, my sister Rachel's little one. Arjen is almost a year old already!! His birthday is coming up in December, and he's getting so big. His mommy is my other sister Sarah. My sisters took these little gems to a photo shoot recently, and I thought I'd share some of the pics emailed to me:

Sarah's husband, Kristopher, is a HUGE Florida Gators fan. Hence all of the Gator-gear:





Just like her mother, Asha is quite the ham!! But I love it:



Before Arjen was born, Asha referred to him as "baby cousin." Pretty sure she still calls him and and thinks of him in the same way. She sure does love him though!!! :)



I love this one, looks like cousin wanted to play with Asha's hair!!



Can't wait to see them in less than a month!!! :)

No comments: