So my boss found out this week that I really know my way around the kitchen. We were having a discussion about blueberries, and I started rattling off all the different uses of this most wonderful fruit. Pancakes, muffins, fruit crisp, yogurt parfait, add to your oatmeal, add to ice cream....and so on. I sounded like Bubba on Forrest Gump, when he was telling Forrest all the different uses of shrimp. I was going on an on....and on. She just kinda looked at me like I was speaking another language. It was at this point that I realized she didn't really know her way around the kitchen.
"I don't know whether to call you June Cleaver or Betty Crocker!" she said to me.
I just laughed at her.
"I've got a better idea. From now on, you're Becky Crocker."
And the name stuck. I guess there could be worse things. :)
1 comment:
no surprise there! :-) Love you!!!
Post a Comment