Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Appologies...and a prayer request

I have to appologize for not doing a very good job with some much-needed update-related postings. Life has been a little crazy....and hopefully soon I will be able to post some pictures and share what I've been going through recently.

I am going to write again with more details soon...but for now I need to request prayers for a job interview that I will have on May 8 (9:30am) at Northwest Medical Center in Tucson. This is a full-time position in the Emergency Department as Certified Nursing Assistant. I basically had to be aggressive in getting the interview lined up. Speaking with the HR rep yesterday, it appears as though there are "hundreds" who have been applying for the open CNA positions. The ED has requested 4 hires, but admin is only granting them 2. I have no idea how many I am up against, but am hopeful that I'm one of the best applicants. With my work experiences, great work ethic and most of all my faith, I'm confident that I have a great chance.

And one more thing...if I get this job, I will be moving to Tucson soon. YIKES! There is A LOT of planning I need to do in order to make that happen. So much to think about!! Therefore, prayer for the calming of my heart and nerves would be much appreciated!

Thank you for your love, support, encouragement and prayers. I hope you know how much I appreciate it all!! :)

No comments: